Creating a Residential Gates Account?
If you ordered your gate on the Residential Gates website, your Residential Gates account was created using the email address while placing your order.
You can also create a Residential Gates account by following these steps:
- Visit ‘My Account‘ where you will see the ‘Register’ section.
- Enter your first name, last name and email address in the fields.
- Click ‘Register’.
- A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. If you don’t receive the link to set your password, simply follow the reset password instructions below or contact us.
How do I reset the password to my Residential Gates account?
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- On the ‘My Account‘ page, under the ‘Log in’ button, click the ‘Lost your password?’ link to be taken to the Lost Password section.
- Enter your username or email in the field and click ‘Reset password’.
- After a few minutes, you will receive a password reset email (be sure to check your junk mailbox if you do not receive it).
- Within this email, you will see the ‘Click here to reset your password’ link. Clicking this will open a new window in your browser where you will be able to enter a new, memorable password.
- Click ‘Save’ to complete.
If resetting your password doesn’t work, contact us.
You can change your password on the ‘Account Details’ tab of your Residential Gates account.
How do I update my Residential Gates account preferences and information?
To update your information, log into your Residential Gates account. From the tabs at the top of the page, you can view your previous orders and edit your saved details such as your Billing and Shipping addresses (see ‘Addresses’) and your account name, email and password (see ‘Account Details’).
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for in our support pages, contact customer support directly.